TISOH graduates can apply their hospitality learning experience anywhere in the world. International students can attend TISOH on B1/B2 Visas or M1 Visas. TISOH is a SEVIS-approved school and is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant foreign students (M1 Visa). International students must satisfy all admission requirements before the school can issue the I-20 form (Certificate of Eligibility).
Enrollment for both campus learning and online learning is open to all international students who have at least a high school diploma or equivalent and demonstrate an intermediate proficiency in English.
Programs for International Students
B1/B2 Tourist Visas Programs
International students who have B1/B2 visas can enroll in any of the Certificate Programs except Hospitality English.
M-1 Visa Programs
● Hospitality English Certificate – For those interested in the industry but are concerned with their language ability, they may join one of our four levels of Hospitality English certificate program to help gain confidence in the area, especially on terminology used in the industry.
● Executive Diploma in Hospitality Operations – completion in 3 months
(choose from one of the following emphases:)
* Conference Management Emphasis
* Hotel Operations & Concierge Services Emphasis
* Wedding Coordination and Design Emphasis
Optional Practical Training
M1 Visa students may be eligible for Optional Practical Training. The length of this training would be one month for every four months of study.
Summer Immersion Program
Meeting and Event Catering Certificate is an online program with a one week immersion in Las Vegas for students and professionals. This course will update students on the latest trends in the industry. Participates will gain in-depth knowledge of event organization, cuisine, beverage, and menu planning. Students will engage in lectures, discussions, site visits and tastings. Housing assistance available.