About Catering Management Careers
Dazzle. Delight. Deliver the one thing everyone remembers.
Catering the food and beverage for a special event is no small task. Learn how to deliver clients an unforgettable culinary experience, while staying on budget. Learn what it takes to be a pro.
Catering is often the largest line item on any event planning budget, whether it be meetings, events, or weddings; TISOH teaches students how to efficiently manage this lion’s share of the budget. The Department of Catering at TISOH is aligned with the National Association for Catering and Events (NACE) and all courses are taught by certified CMP, CSEP, CPCE industry professionals who are leaders in their field. Courses are broad and practical, and learning is project-based, not test-oriented. Learn how to plan food and beverage operations and execute effective management techniques.
Find exciting work running your own business as an entrepreneur or showcasing your culinary talents with a major hospitality venue, such as hotels, country clubs, and banquet venues. Take your passion for catering and cuisine to the next level. Find out more about Catering at TISOH today.
- Located in the meeting and event capital of Las Vegas, Nevada!
- Relevant and practical curriculum developed by industry professionals. Managed by Patti Shock CPCE CHT CGSP, one of the most well recognized catering experts in the country.
- TISOH faculty and administration sit on national industry association boards including NACE, EIC, WIPA and others, providing industry recognition to benefit TISOH students
- Award winning course developers and faculty provide cutting edge knowledge and mentoring opportunities
- Externship placement opportunities
- Hundreds of graduates worldwide and a strong record of alumni actively working in catering and events
- Brick and mortar school with over 10 years of experience in hospitality education
- Enthusiastic and committed industry support for TISOH and TISOH’s program
Single topic, focused learning programs
Career-oriented programs with a full CAREERsuite of individualized attention and support
Our award winning team members
- Event Industry Council Hall of Leaders
- National Association for Catering & Events Industry Icon Award
- National Association for Catering & Events Las Vegas Chapter Legacy Award
Donnell Bayot Ph.D.
CHE CPCE CFBE
- Event Industry Council Pacesetter Award for innovation in hospitality education
- National Association for Catering & Events National Past-President
- National Association for Catering & Events George Zell Spirit of NACE Award