Food and Beverage Operations (FBO) Certificate
Study and master food and beverage operations across segments in the commercial service category. FBO trains students to organize and manage a department; create properly costed and nutritious menus; market and sell with effective pricing strategies; produce quality food and beverage service safely; and properly plan and layout food-service facility operations.
What you’ll get
Students who complete this course will gain competency in food and beverage operational management, skills that can be applied in managing a single outlet (such as a restaurant) to multiple outlets, as seen in an F&B department.
Key Program Topics
- Foodservice operations and trends in the industry
- Organizing and managing F&B for stakeholders
- F&B Marketing
- Menu management, pricing, and costing
- Food safety and accident prevention
- G&B production and service
- Facility design, layout, and equipment
- Financial management
Interested in a diploma?
TISOH offers a Diploma in Hospitality Operations.