About Event Planning Careers
Do you like to create magic?
Event Planners are orchestra conductors, taking disparate pieces and putting them together to dazzle clients. Learn how to conceptualize, plan, organize, and execute meetings special events of every kind. Learn what it takes to become a pro.
Meetings and conferences. Special events. Conventions and trade shows. We teach students how to evaluate, select, and negotiate for all aspects of an event- design, logistics, catering and more. Courses are broad and practical, and led by industry pros in a project-based, not test-oriented, environment. Learn planning, production, organization, and design so you can thrive as a meetings and events professional.
Find exciting work planning special events all over the world, in person, or online. Take your skill and interest in event planning to the next level. Find out more about Conference Management and Event Planning at TISOH today.
- Located in the meeting and event capital of Las Vegas, Nevada!
- Relevant and practical curriculum developed by industry professionals. TISOH faculty sit on national industry association boards, providing industry recognition to benefit TISOH students.
- Award winning course developers and faculty provide cutting edge knowledge and mentoring opportunities.
- Externship placement opportunities
- Hundreds of graduates worldwide and a strong record of alumni actively working in meetings and events
- Brick and mortar school with over 10 years of experience in hospitality education
- Enthusiastic and committed industry support for TISOH and TISOH’s program
Career-oriented programs with a full CAREERsuite of individualized attention and support
Single topic, focused learning programs
Add-on Course (optional)
Curated externship experiences to enhance learning
Our award winning team members
- Event Industry Council Hall of Leaders
- National Association for Catering & Events Industry Icon Award
- National Association for Catering & Events Las Vegas Chapter Legacy Award
Donnell Bayot Ph.D.
CHE CPCE CFBE
- Event Industry Council Pacesetter Award for innovation in hospitality education
- National Association for Catering & Events National Past President
- National Association for Catering & Events George Zell Spirit of NACE Award