Conference Management and Event Planning (CMEP) Certificate
Learn how to design, plan, and execute every kind of event, from small meetings to large conferences. Develop the practical skills and abilities you need to enter the industry by planning and executing a conference project.
What you’ll get
Gain practical skills in planning, production, organization, and design that will help you get your foot in the door, and then thrive as a conference and meetings professional.
Earn professional development hours towards CMP certification. TISOH is a CMP Preferred Provider.
Thank you to the entire TISOH staff for all of your time, dedication, encouragement, guidance, and support. I owe my new career path
to all of you and your superb hospitality program. Amy McCray
MGM Resorts Event Production
Key program topics
Program topics include:
- Event principles and best industry practices
- Strategic planning and risk management,
- Program design and decorative elements
- Site selection and vendor selection
- Event management and coordination
- Marketing/promotion and social media
- Contracts and budgets
- Speakers and VIPs
- Food and beverage
- Audio/visual and technology.
- Convention operations and meeting production
- Community and special events
Interested in a diploma?
TISOH offers a Diploma in Hospitality Operations, Conference Management and Event Planning path