Learn world-class standards for hotel operations, guest relations and hospitality management. Curriculum is discussion- and project-based, peppered with site visits and guest lecturers.
Distinguished industry professionals oversee this department – specifically concentrating in concierge/guest relations and on hotel operations. They ensure that TISOH students learn the highest standards of hotel management skills.
Certificates, diploma and executive diplomas are options for those wanting to enter this dynamic industry or those seeking to advance careers.
WHY PICK THIS COURSE OR INDUSTRY?
Hotel guests look for more than just a room with a comfortable bed and shower. Hotel executives constantly strive to make each guest’s visit a memorable and exemplary experience. If you are a team player and enjoy bringing hospitality to others, this is the TISOH track for you.
WHY TISOH FOR HOTEL & CONCIERGE
- The premier concierge program recognized globally by Les Clefs d’Or USA, the standards-setting industry association for the concierge industry
- Course developers and faculty with strong industry standing
- All Les Clefs d’Or USA member instructional team
- All concierge instructors hold Chef Concierge positions in top hotels and resorts
- Education partner of Les Clefs d’Or USA
- Education partner and sponsor of the Southern Nevada Hotel Concierge Association
- Education partner of the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute
- Externships placement assistance
- Strong networking opportunities
- Relevant and practical curriculum developed by industry professionals
- Industry professional faculty that provide cutting edge knowledge and mentoring opportunities
- Course developers and faculty sit on national industry association boards provide program recognition by industry
- Located in the hotel capital of Las Vegas
Career–oriented with a full careerSUITE of individualized attention
Single-topic, focused learning